Wayne Boatwright

On Mon 20 Jun 2005 07:18:17p, Marilyn & Bob wrote in alt.home.repair:

AFAIK, there are no dimmable CF FLOODLAMPS. CF floods was what the OP
was asking about.

Actually, Bob, there are.

http://tinyurl.com/7fxm8

I'm the OP and I happened to find these, but don't know how well they work
and I'm not sure I can justify the price over non-dimmable units. I can get
by with the non-dimmable floodlamps as long as I size the wattage to the
room.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0525-0, 06/20/2005
Tested on: 6/20/2005 9:19:20 PM