PHIL

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
Any experience with these?

Our new kitchen will have 6 recessed cans that normally accomodate
standard incandescent floodlight bulbs. For the sake of electrical
consumption and heat output, I'd like to use CF floodlight bulbs, but
have not used them before.

Other advantages? Disadvantages?

TIA

Shop around. There are different types of cf lights. Some are instant-on
other will take a couple seconds to turn on. They are available in
different temperatures (degrees Kelvin, which makes the color of light
displayed) depending on what they will be used for. They generate less heat
and last several times longer. You will SAVE MONEY as they will more than
pay for themselves over the life of the bulb in energy saved.

~~Phil~~

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB