mac davis

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 18:51:22 -0500, "Morris Dovey" wrote:

I send my condolences and good wishes to not only the woodworkers, but
all of the good people in London and throughout the UK.

I doubt the terrorists realize the extent to which they are
strengthening the bonds between those they attack - and I earnestly
hope they learn that they make themselves brother to no man.

It's a stupid way to promote whatever they're promoting.. and not exactly
Islamic... FWIK of Islam, taking a non combatant's life, especially the life of
a women or child, is not cool...

My guess is that they become terrorists because it works and it's almost
impossible to stop.. you can't kill every suspect and since most of these wacked
out assholes are willing to die for their "cause", killing them doesn't do much
good..

I wish I had an answer to it, but I don't know any more about how to stop it now
than I did 35 years ago in Nam... the sweet little old lady that does your
laundry might be leaving a satchel charge while she's doing it, or the kids that
you give candy to every day might be expert snipers at night, etc... hard to
fight an invisible enemy, but we have to do something.. YMMV

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing