If I recall correctly Bush was not for establishing a new Federal civil
service department to handle security at airports. Congress is the one
that did that. Senators are a little better than members of the house.
The usual response of Congress is to pass another law or establish a
new department. They seem to believe that doing something is seen to
be better than not doing anything. And if the new law or department
does not work, they think that they can not be blamed. Hey they just
authorized it. They did not administrate it.

Dan

Larry Jaques wrote:

(If it were bucks out of Shrub's pocket, he'd show
you how important it was to him by immediately cancelling all of it.)

Anti-terrorist Orgs seem to be about as effective as the War on Drugs.
What do they catch, 5% or so? At a cost of billions. Brilliant.
If condoms had as many holes, we be waist deep in babies. sigh

Here's how I'm staying more alert nowadays:
http://diversify.com/20yeartoken/

-
Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.)
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming