Gunner

On 8 Jul 2005 15:17:56 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On 8 Jul 2005 07:30:29 -0700, jim rozen wrote:
In article , Gunner says...

Not true. And speaking of treason...how are you Anti-Bush and anti-war
types doing about the terrorists?

We're responding to the present administration's demand for
more money for their unfunded mandate to conduct a useless
war that nobody wants and apparently produces no meaningful
results.

That'd be the "war that nobody wants" that congress approved, you mean?

How long has it been since Bin Laden blew up the WTC?

I assume that's a rhetorical question?

Think about it. Our country mobilized after the depression,
organized and defeated japan in LESS time than it took our
present government to do what? NOT FIND one guy who blew
up our country.

Um. Jim. It was pretty easy to find the Japanese military, they were
spread out over a pretty big area after all, and they announced their
presence by doing things like, you know, shooting and stuff.

That's pathetic.

What's more pathetic is that you think that one person makes all of an
organization. We're not even sure if this event is related to OBL
and/or AQ, unless something came out overnight that I haven't seen. In
any case, by putting pressure on the guy (if he's not a dried smudge in
a cave somewhere by now), he's on the move, on the run, and less
effective than if he was sitting in a friendly Afghanistan with the
taliban still in power.

Funny - if that soldier had just dropped a grenade in SH's spider hole,
we never would have captured him alive either; we'd think he was still
out there or maybe dead. And funny how not catching SH went from a
"major failure" before he was found, to "the wrong target" once he was
found.

"never going to be elections in Iraq" (which happened in less than two
years) suddenly got changed to yada yada yada...

All the Lefts predictions have turned out to be abject failures..so
they have to keep changing the goal posts time and time again. Its
what the Left does when they are no longer in control. Obstruct,
demonize, balkanize, whimper and screech.

They have nothing else.

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown