Rex B

jim rozen wrote:
... at least
it eliminated terrorism in London, right?

You miss the point - the present administration's
war in iraq does *nothing* to prevent that sort
of thing.

I think there is real value in pulling aspiring terrorists into Irag
where we have people trained to deal with them. I would rather soldiers
fought them there, than have civilians attacked here.
Sure, we can't isolate them to Iraq, but it seems to be keeping
thousands of them pretty busy. At least until a bullet finds them.

Considering how badly the AQ would like to follow up on 9/11, and
haven't, I'd say someone is doing something right. One of the talking
heads last night, a Brit, commented that the reason Britain is more
vulnerable than the US is that they do not have tools like the Patriot
Act to help them find these people before they act.