Patriarch

"Pounds on Wood" wrote in
:

"Robatoy" wrote in message
It has become increasingly difficult to see who is taking what fight to
whom. The hard part for me is to accept that radical fanaticism only
exists in Islamic guise. Atrocities are taking place on both sides of
the fence and 'taking the fight to the terrorists' doesn't seem to be
working.... in fact (imho) the strengthening of the bonds is a sword
that cuts both ways.
Again, I ask myself who benefits from this last action?
.
.

Yea, if we would just back off and leave them alone, then they would go
away. Riiiight. Dip****!

That's NOT what I read in Rob's note.

Questioning who benefits from this MIGHT lead to an understanding of
motivation. Knowing who is against you, and why, is key to a resolution,
through whatever means is available.

Retaliate against the wrong 'them', and really lose.

Patriarch