Michael Burton

Morris Dovey wrote in :

I send my condolences and good wishes to not only the woodworkers, but
all of the good people in London and throughout the UK.

I doubt the terrorists realize the extent to which they are
strengthening the bonds between those they attack - and I earnestly
hope they learn that they make themselves brother to no man.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

My condolences as well. We have a unique bond with the Brits since a
lot of us are blood kin in the true sense of the word. They are distant
cousins, but nontheless still cousins of ours. My family comes from
Scotland and England originally with a little Cherokee thrown in the mix.
Bombing people will do nothing more than strengthen their
determination to fight and swing others who were originally against
fighting to the "for" column. I also noticed the Egyptian Ambassador was
kindnapped and killed in Iraq the other day. It seems the Islamofascists
(to borrow a word) are trying to see if they can **** off the entire world
at the same time.

--
Michael Burton