Robatoy

In article ,
"Morris Dovey" wrote:

I send my condolences and good wishes to not only the woodworkers, but
all of the good people in London and throughout the UK.

I doubt the terrorists realize the extent to which they are
strengthening the bonds between those they attack - and I earnestly
hope they learn that they make themselves brother to no man.

I also am deeply disgusted by this last batch of senseless killing.
My condolences to all the families and the entire UK as a whole.

It has become increasingly difficult to see who is taking what fight to
whom. The hard part for me is to accept that radical fanaticism only
exists in Islamic guise. Atrocities are taking place on both sides of
the fence and 'taking the fight to the terrorists' doesn't seem to be
working.... in fact (imho) the strengthening of the bonds is a sword
that cuts both ways.
Again, I ask myself who benefits from this last action?
..
..
..
..
..
..
I do not intend to start a flame war, and I'm always open to the
viewpoints of others. Remove the BULL from my addy.