Larry Jaques

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 09:50:44 GMT, the opaque Gunner
clearly wrote:

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 23:35:29 GMT, "Emmo" wrote:

This weekend those f*cking TSA fools took my tiny little cuticle scissors,
but let my sister keep her #15 foot long knitting needles...

Our government at work... So stupid it makes me ill...

So do like the rest of us do..drive or take the bus/train.

Btw..Ill ask you also..what are the best steps to prevent terrorism
and bombings?

Be alert. FACT: There is no way to stop a terrorist (Int'l or
domestic, as the DC sniper proved) other than blind luck and some
watchfulness. Hence, most terrorists aren't/won't be caught. It's like
trying to control nature's chaos: Ain't gonna happen and we're damned
fools to even try. (If it were bucks out of Shrub's pocket, he'd show
you how important it was to him by immediately cancelling all of it.)

Anti-terrorist Orgs seem to be about as effective as the War on Drugs.
What do they catch, 5% or so? At a cost of billions. Brilliant.
If condoms had as many holes, we be waist deep in babies. sigh

Here's how I'm staying more alert nowadays:
http://diversify.com/20yeartoken/

-
Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.)
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming