Mark & Juanita

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 18:51:22 -0500, "Morris Dovey" wrote:

I send my condolences and good wishes to not only the woodworkers, but
all of the good people in London and throughout the UK.

From here as well; I hope none of our British WW colleagues were harmed
by these animals.

I doubt the terrorists realize the extent to which they are
strengthening the bonds between those they attack - and I earnestly
hope they learn that they make themselves brother to no man.

... and hopefully also strengthening our resolve. Terrorists can only
survive and flourish with the imprimatur of nations or groups that coddle
and nurture them. Having the free people of the world divided against one
another while those who would kill and enslave us are wandering free to
commit more such acts is not the way to stop these madmen.