David R. Birch

Cliff wrote:

[
Dear Red States:

We're ticked off at the way you've treated California, and we've
decided we're leaving.
We intend to form our own country, and we're taking the other Blue
States with us.

Good luck with that!

BTW, you're not going to be asking for help when you're invaded by some
rinkydink country that realizes you have lots of riches and no will to defend
them, are you? You could always ask the UN for help, look what that has done for
Africa, etc.

Oops, how forgetful of me, I'm replying to a poorly written piece of software,
which means the response to this will refer to wingers and/or neocons, of which
I am neither, by your own definitions.

David