The Wall Street Journal recently had an article on how the airport
security is not uniform. Some airports have much higher rates of
seized items.

A sideline article was on things being sold on various sites. Ebay was
just one of the sites. It suggested you could find items seized and
being auctioned on ebay by searching on NTSA. I did that and found
much of what you might expect. However I was surprised to find two
lots of money clips being autioned as seized items. I think that
pencils are more dangerous.

Dan

jim rozen wrote:

Let's all go and find some nail clippers in the
carryon baggage and then pat ourselves on the
back that we've eliminated terrorism.

Jim

please reply to: