Upscale

"Swingman" wrote in message
accessible when the slide is mounted in the jig ... and one thing us anal
retentive's are always on the lookout for is that telltale movement from

an
off-center mounting screw, be it drawer slide or hinge.

Agree with you there. If there's nothing that burns my butt more, then it's
a properly centred screw that pulls everything out of alignment. Happened to
me once with some drawer slides I bought. Turns out the slides had too much
paint adhering to one side of the screw holes. Had to go over them all
lightly with a counter sink. Last time I bought no-name drawer slides.