Larry Jaques

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 11:07:22 -0500, the opaque Rex B
clearly wrote:

someone said:
It's all just red and blue to alotta people, and I know you red county types
that would be bankrupt without federal assistance love your little map, but
it's really more like:

http://www.princeton.edu/~rvdb/JAVA/election2004/

Sheesh. Liberal spin, trying to blur election results. We don't elect
purple candidates. We elect winners, and the losers seek alternate
employment. That's a black/white concept foreign to liberals. Those
counties are red or blue, because either a Rep or a Dem won. They did
not form a Purple Coalition.

That map is an honest representation of voters in the USA, Rex.
I'll guarantee that you can't tell me that your entire city or county
voted Rep across the board. Although elections are win/lose, actual
voting is by percentage. That map shows the blend and is valid.

I still think we should boycott both Reps and Dems.

-
Better Living Through Denial
http://diversify.com Dynamic Websites, PHP Apps, MySQL databases