Rex B

I am sure the RED counties in your state will have a lot to say about
that!!! Those of you that like to re-hash this seem to forget that a
better show of your blueness is a breakdown by county!
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/213/2068/640/county.jpg

Move along now!

It's all just red and blue to alotta people, and I know you red county types
that would be bankrupt without federal assistance love your little map, but
it's really more like:

http://www.princeton.edu/~rvdb/JAVA/election2004/

Sheesh. Liberal spin, trying to blur election results. We don't elect
purple candidates. We elect winners, and the losers seek alternate
employment. That's a black/white concept foreign to liberals. Those
counties are red or blue, because either a Rep or a Dem won. They did
not form a Purple Coalition.

And by the way, when Nuevo Laredo is attacked by whatever bad guys
perceive your weakness, don't call us to save your asses.