j.duprie

yep. it does. Mine only sys 3520.
The question isn't if I have a 3520 or a 3520A (the vendor screwed me on
that), the question is is there an easy way to make the new bed extension
fit the old lathe. Answer seems to be that it would be as expensive to
modify one or theother as it would beto just replace the whole thing (the
old one). I was hoping to find someone local that had a 3520 or 3520A, and
knew that they would never need a bed extension, then do a swap. All of the
parts work on either bed, but the 2 beds are different thicknesses, so you
can't mix them....

-_JD

On my 3520A the model number on the serial number plate DOES state "3520A"
so you should be able to verify what is is that you actually have.

Matt Heffron