Scott Mills

Default what to use to level floor by 10-15mm

I am trying to level our utility room floor. It is partially tiled the
rest being concrete. The largest variation in depth is approx 15mm. What
should I use to level this prior to tiling? Self-levelling compound says
no more than 3mm.

You sre about that? Mine said not LESS than 3mm....

Whatever is suggested can I use it over the tiles as
well as concrete to so using existing tiles to fill in some of the
depth?

If you can be bothered, use thick beds of tile cement - rapid set mixed
THICK is best - and do it all with levels and strings etc.

You could always 'skim' it up with some sand cerment mix - sharp might be
better for this purpose.