Gunner

On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 18:31:23 -0400, JohnM wrote:

Aratzio wrote:

I have read cliff for off and on for several years, while I do not
always agree with his views, I do find him well educated, insightful
and capable of thinking for himself. You however are simply a crybaby
who spews cut and paste pablum regurgitated by your hate monger of the
day. Your concept of originality would be to change two words per
plagiarized paragraph and call the words you own.

I think I'll look the other way now, these liberal lovefests tend to
ruin my appetite..

HTH
'Ratz

I wonder which one brought the Asstroglide.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner