JohnM

Default OT - eminent domain

Cliff wrote:

and frankly I would rather have you with me then against me on this issue.

She wants to carry a big stick ....

More like a pencil stub..
The Watcher

On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 20:51:22 -0400, Cliff wrote:

On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 02:31:38 -0500, "shu" wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 03:02:07 -0500, "shu" wrote:

However before the ruling the individual
could at least in principal sue to stop the city

Only if you are wealthy enough ..... probably
a $30,000 retainer to the lawyers just to start ..
and chances are that you would lose anyway.

This has always been a case of the poor get
taken ...

NOW wingers are complaining ... LOL .....
--
Cliff

well, cliff, I would like to know what your stand is on this,
do you think the supreme court made the right descision or not?

If it annoyed wingers ...

I really see this as an issue that a Lot of the left and a Lot of the right
can unite on.

They're ALL wingers, since wingers have left and right wings.

A certain lack of change?

and frankly I would rather have you with me then against me on this issue.

Cliffie?? A lot fat lot of help he'd be. You might be better off encouraging
Cliffie to join the other side.

She wants to carry a big stick ....

Then she should definitely tell Cliffie to get on board.........with the other
side.

JohnM

Aratzio wrote:

I have read cliff for off and on for several years, while I do not
always agree with his views, I do find him well educated, insightful
and capable of thinking for himself. You however are simply a crybaby
who spews cut and paste pablum regurgitated by your hate monger of the
day. Your concept of originality would be to change two words per
plagiarized paragraph and call the words you own.

I think I'll look the other way now, these liberal lovefests tend to
ruin my appetite..

HTH
'Ratz

Gunner

On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 18:31:23 -0400, JohnM wrote:

Aratzio wrote:

I have read cliff for off and on for several years, while I do not
always agree with his views, I do find him well educated, insightful
and capable of thinking for himself. You however are simply a crybaby
who spews cut and paste pablum regurgitated by your hate monger of the
day. Your concept of originality would be to change two words per
plagiarized paragraph and call the words you own.

I think I'll look the other way now, these liberal lovefests tend to
ruin my appetite..

HTH
'Ratz

I wonder which one brought the Asstroglide.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
JohnM

Aratzio wrote:

I have read cliff for off and on for several years, while I do not
always agree with his views, I do find him well educated, insightful
and capable of thinking for himself. You however are simply a crybaby
who spews cut and paste pablum regurgitated by your hate monger of the
day. Your concept of originality would be to change two words per
plagiarized paragraph and call the words you own.

I think I'll look the other way now, these liberal lovefests tend to
ruin my appetite..

HTH
'Ratz

I wonder which one brought the Asstroglide.

Gunner

Wonder if they need it in the first place.. Liquid Nails might be good
for 'em to try, comes in that convenient applicator tube..

for torturing the cat." Gunner