Leon

"Roamdog" wrote in message
oups.com...
OK.
If the edges of the hexes are exactly 2 inches, how many hexes can you
get from two 4X8 sheets of 3/4 MDF?
How precise?
Can you sand the hexes?
How much ($$) total to produce?
How much to ship to zip code 50325 (or if you are within 50 miles, I
can pick up)?

Ok I read that your 6 sides will each be 2" long. This will result in a
hexagon being 3- 7/16" wide if measured from side to side and 4" wide if
measured from point to point.

The quantity coming from 2, 4x8 sheets of 3/4" MDF does not matter. I would
supply the materials as your shipping cost to me would probably cost more
than the materials.

I can cut the pieces to be the required measurements verified with a ruler.

Sand the hexes? What for? Sanding will make them unequal in size.

How much to produce? You need to tell me how many you want.

How much to ship? Again I need to know what quantity I am shipping.