Roamdog

This is likely another troll. However, I'll bite:
No. I am not a troll. I really am looking to find a place to purchase these hexagons.

1. Precision is a measure. HOW precise?
Short answer is that I am not positive exactly how precise I need. Maybe 1/32. Each piece is going to be painted and then 34 pieces will be put together to form a whole picture. Kinda like a jigsaw puzzle excpet not exactly as the pieces will not interlock. So they must fit together seamlessly.

2. No woodworking tool can cut *exact* measurements, especially by
repetition. Also, MDF is essentially a paper product, so you will get
"tear" even if you have to use a microscope to see it; far moreso than
with a machined metal surface.
Understood. But aren't there some machines/tools that use a template to make shapes from 4X8 sheets with extremely small variance? I am almost sure I remember somebody telling me about a tool that did this (the name or brand may begin with a "C"?). I should have been more clear about "precise". I definitely do NOT need microscopic tolerance.

3. Again, precision is relative. You can be out 1/4" if measuring
over a mile, but would want much less absolute error in such small
pieces.

4. What purpose? It would help in order to suggest possible
variations.
See #1 above.

P.S. Don't use "wood" and "MDF" in the same sentence.
Sorry. No disrespect intended. Would love to have two 4X8 sheets worth of cherry or mahagony, but I cannot afford that.

Back to the "purpose": Since you do not know the measure of the
"side" [edge], what purpose is it needed for with such "precision"?
Assuming that you mean distance from edge to opposite edge, and not
diagonal, the distance across one edge would be 2 3/16", not 1".
OK. I had my measurements wrong. I have some flexibility on size. It is important that each piece be "exactly" the same and a bit less important whether the edge is 1, 1.75 or 2. After re-thinking, I probably need each edge to be 2 inches.