David

Patriarch wrote:

David wrote in
:

Leon wrote:

"David" wrote in message

Leon wrote:

If they retool the molds and re-release the product so that a drawer
slide will sit perfectly perpendicular to the face plate of the Kreg
jig, THEN it will be a useful tool. Their selling point is that it
allows for fast positioning of a drawer slide. The reality is that
the slides tilt down at the rear.

How much do they tilt down? I wonder if that is to make the slides
self closing and or at least to help prevent the slide from opening
on its own. The only problem I can see is that the drawer fronts will
not fit flush to the face frame.

they tilt down WAAY too far. Besides the tech support guy admitted
they are having problems! He hasn't called me back with any solution
other than for me to tweak the one I have. I had hoped that by now
they would have addressed the issue properly by fixing the molds and
sending out replacements.

Dave

A gentle email to the Kreg product line manager, perhaps?

Patriarch

Their tech support guy failed on 2 occasions to call me back. How much
more am I supposed to "bug" them? I'll just vote with my tool dollars,
at this point.

Dave