Leon

What are you willing to pay for these pieces?

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am looking for a source from which to purchase bulk wood hexagons cut
from 3/4-inch MDF that are 3.5 inches across (which I think means that
each side must be one (1) inch. I need these parts to be extremely
precise so I cannot just take my jigsaw and cut them by hand. I think
I remember reading somewhere that there is a tool/accessory that some
woodworkers have that allows them to cut exact duplicate shapes from
4X8 sheets??

What should I ask potential suppliers that will allow me to pick the
supplier that can produce the most precise pieces at the lowest cost??

I am in Des Moines and think that a local supplier would be best (if I
can find one) due to shipping costs but am open to other nearby areas
if I cannot find someone local.

Thanks for your help.