mac davis

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 18:58:55 GMT, Lobby Dosser
wrote:

Owen Lowe wrote:

In article , "George"
wrote:

I'll be eating the Cornish equivalent today - pasties.

Well, damn. I'm familiar with pasties - though haven't seen nearly
enough of them in this life - but I never though about eating them.
Seems the sequins would get stuck in yer teeth - but maybe that's what
the tassels are for - floss.

Now there's a don't: Don't come home to your bride of less than a year
twirling a tassel.

hmm... brings to mind that old joke about the guy that came to work wearing an
ear ring...
his buddy asked him "how long you been wearing that?"
the guy said "since my wife found it in my truck"...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing