Odinn

On 7/4/2005 2:18 PM mac davis mumbled something about the following:
On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 16:02:57 -0400, "George" wrote:

SWMBO and I go up to the "big city" to Menards today - plumbing, don't ask -
and since she's still in a chair from a broken tib/fib, we can use the blue
spots.

Though they're always empty when I don't have the mirror hanger, today
they're full. Goes without saying. Most even have a sticker, including a
Corvette in front of the exit door.

A CORVETTE??????

obviously a mental handicap..
probably a poor vertically challenged middle aged guy being treated for over
compensation..

You sound like a mental handicap to think that a person with a handicap
can't/shouldn't own a Corvette.

--
Odinn
RCOS #7

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshipped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net