MC

Default Roofing cement spilled in well

My ex had someone grading around her yard, they guy hit her well head with
his bucket and he tried to seal a crack or something with some roofing
cement/tar ?

Anyway she said was getting black stuff out her taps and greasy feeling
water.

After describing the ordeal sound like could not have been very much was
used , but was wondering how this will affect the well ?

Can this small amount ever be cleaned out, and chemical I could use to
better disolve and pump out the well a few times ?

I think is also on the hot water tank, can it just be drained ?

What about pipes in the house, would ever be able to flush out if run a lot
of clean water through?

Or is she screwed ?

Thanks for any help.