Upscale

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
construction project at one church where the number of required

handicapped
spaces was absurd relative to our known requirements, and now being
involved in another construction project at a different congregation

where,

I know for a fact that many churches in Toronto have made significant
changes to enable access for the disabled. I consider churches to be private
organizations, not part of the commercial apathy that pervades Toronto's
business community when it comes to disabled access. It would make sense
too. As far as I'm concerned, a church survives on the good will of it's
congregation, many of them who might be disabled or elderly. Access makes
sense, something completely lost on Toronto's business community.