Odinn

On 7/3/2005 9:34 PM Tim Douglass mumbled something about the following:
On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 19:14:28 -0400, Odinn
wrote:

I do have bad knees, and getting in and out of my Stratus is hell on
them. I didn't say there were as easy as a truck, but they are easier
to get in and out of than my Stratus. Altho, my motorcycle is even
easier to get off of than it is to get out of either the car or truck, I
just fall off.

I've done it that way - it's part of the reason I now have bad knees.
Of course I was traveling about 65 mph when I fell off.

I destroyed on knee hyperextending it playing baseball that never healed
properly, the other I busted pretty bad hitting it with a maul while
splitting firewood.

--
Odinn
RCOS #7

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshipped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net