Scrub

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 17:37:23 -0700, David wrote:

Upscale wrote:

"David" wrote in message

Even LV has produced some poor designs and I have no idea who they show
their new tools to before production. Luckily for us, they make plenty
of super nice tools to more than make up for the occasional clunker.
Wouldn't it be nice though, if everyone who bought last year's honing
guide got a credit towards the purchase of the MKII?

Dave

That suggestion was posted a while back. Robin Lee's reply was
"Believe it or not - we discussed that here, but the only way we could
do it, would be to pad the price so we'd have room to discount it."