Upscale

"Leon" wrote in message

I am not trying to ruffle any fetahers here as I do indeed believe that

many
situations are legit. But when the guy parks in the handicap area and

walks
briskly into the store and or walks his empty cart to the cart parking

spot
after emptying it I cannot see the point of him parking in the handicap
zone. I am not quite sure I could guess what the disadvantage to parking
like others would place on him. Living in Houston I see this just about
every time I go to the Borg.

Well, I have to agree with you in one respect. There's always going to be a
number of people that will take advantage of the system. I've seen some
really ridiculous examples of that too.

Up here in Toronto, the disabled transit system is called Wheeltrans. I saw
a rider once who just missed his Wheeltrans bus and sprinted a good 20
second 100 yard dash down the street to try to catch it.