Leon

"Upscale" wrote in message
"Leon" wrote in message

That's as about a short-sighted statement I've seen in a long while. I
could
climb into a corvette and get out, but I'm not capable of walking 5 feet
without grab bars to help me keep my balance.

I am not trying to ruffle any fetahers here as I do indeed believe that many
situations are legit. But when the guy parks in the handicap area and walks
briskly into the store and or walks his empty cart to the cart parking spot
after emptying it I cannot see the point of him parking in the handicap
zone. I am not quite sure I could guess what the disadvantage to parking
like others would place on him. Living in Houston I see this just about
every time I go to the Borg.