Brian

I hate to admit it, but I have Hepatitis C and cirrhosis. Unable to work due
to so many symptoms. Anyone looking at me might think I am a healthy,
able-bodied semen (as a friend was once listed in a employment line). Truth
is, I can hardly walk 200 feet without being out of breath, dizzy, and
fatigued. Yep, I use my Michigan diploma (an Ohio State joke) when I need
to. Days I feel OK, I park and walk.
"George" wrote in message
SWMBO and I go up to the "big city" to Menards today - plumbing, don't
ask -
and since she's still in a chair from a broken tib/fib, we can use the
blue
spots.

Though they're always empty when I don't have the mirror hanger, today
they're full. Goes without saying. Most even have a sticker, including a
Corvette in front of the exit door.

A CORVETTE??????