Upscale

"Leon" wrote in message

Umm I think the point is that if you are able to crawl in and out of a
Corvette you are probably just as capable as the rest of us of walking

from
a regular parking spot. ;~)

That's as about a short-sighted statement I've seen in a long while. I could
climb into a corvette and get out, but I'm not capable of walking 5 feet
without grab bars to help me keep my balance. They're called "Arms and
Hands" Leon and if you had any idea what you were talking about you'd
realize that they're used for holding onto things when moving around.

You might believe your smiley tempers your statement, but it doesn't.