Odinn

On 7/3/2005 4:59 PM Leon mumbled something about the following:
"Odinn" wrote in message

On 7/3/2005 3:43 PM Leon mumbled something about the following:

You've obviously never gotten into our out of a recent Corvette, they're
easier to get in and out of than my Stratus.

Well you obviously do not have bad knees. Simply getting up from a low
sitting position is more difficult than standing up from a higher sitting
position. I have sat in plenty of Corvettes, I retired from the automotive
industry selling GM vehicles, parts and service. They are not as easy to
get out of as a full sized car or truck.

I do have bad knees, and getting in and out of my Stratus is hell on
them. I didn't say there were as easy as a truck, but they are easier
to get in and out of than my Stratus. Altho, my motorcycle is even
easier to get off of than it is to get out of either the car or truck, I
just fall off.

--
Odinn
RCOS #7

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshipped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net