Leon

"David" wrote in message
Leon wrote:

Look here for an interactive demo. Looks pretty well thought out.

http://www.kregtool.com/products/tours/k3/index.html

I don't like the stock clamp jutting out at me, Leon. did you notice
that?

Yeah I saw that. It appears to only stick out about 4". I doubt that I
would be standing any closer than that. Plus, it has a soft cover. About
3 weeks ago I was holding a piece of 3' long quarter round that I had just
milled. It was about 3/4" square to start. I ran it through my router
table, turned around with it pointing out from me with one end pointing at
my stomach and the other end aimed directly at the 2" wide edge of my work
bench. Oddly the end of the quarter round squarely hit the front of the
work bench and had the piece been pointed on my end it would have easily
gone through me. I bounced back off of the stick and I still have a red
spot. I can appreciate things sticking out. Ha.