Leon

"Odinn" wrote in message

You're the one proclaiming that a handicapped person shouldn't drive a
Corvette.

No, I have simply indicated that if you have no problem getting in and out
of a Corvette you probably won't have trouble walking an extra 150' to get
into the store like the rest of us. The walk inside the Borg that the OP
used as an example is normally going to make the parking lot walk seem
pretty short by comparison. The fact is, probably 90% of those people
driving vehicles that require more effort to get in and out of would suffer
no ill effects by walking a bit farther. I do admit that the there are
exceptions but I seldom witness people parking in handicap spots moving any
slower than I do.

--
Odinn
RCOS #7

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshipped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net