Leon

"Odinn" wrote in message
On 7/3/2005 3:43 PM Leon mumbled something about the following:

You've obviously never gotten into our out of a recent Corvette, they're
easier to get in and out of than my Stratus.

Well you obviously do not have bad knees. Simply getting up from a low
sitting position is more difficult than standing up from a higher sitting
position. I have sat in plenty of Corvettes, I retired from the automotive
industry selling GM vehicles, parts and service. They are not as easy to
get out of as a full sized car or truck.