Odinn

On 7/3/2005 3:43 PM Leon mumbled something about the following:
"Bob G." wrote in message

The c4 Corvettes (84-96 models) are I admit a royal pain sometimes
( where you can not open the door all the way) to get out of since you
sit below the bottom odge of the door sill...BUT any of the other
generagions are just as easy to get in and out of as a Cadilac ... In
fact I drove my 72 or 64 Convertible all the time before I had back
surgury because I could "DROP" into them...much less painful then
gettin in my truck...

The Corvette's proximity to the ground is much lower than a Cadillac. If
you have weak or bad knees, you will have a harder time getting in and out
of a Corvette than a Cadillac.

You've obviously never gotten into our out of a recent Corvette, they're
easier to get in and out of than my Stratus.

--
Odinn
RCOS #7

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshipped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net