djay

Not surprising that you are confused. I checked out your website.... very
self proclaimed "learned" pontificator who has zero common sense.

"Walter R." wrote in message
I am getting ready to paint my (stucco) house again. It was last painted in
1990 and actually still looks very good.

Most professional painters in this area use "Frazee" paint. This appears
to be a regional maker of paint in the South West.

Their best exterior paint is touted as 100% Acrylic ($ 22). Is superior
paint composed of 100% Acrylic? Should I only consider paint that is 100%
Acrylic? Is Glidden or SW paint 100% Acrylic?

What is other, good paint made of, if not 100% Acrylic?

If I sound confused that's because I am.

--
Walter
www.rationality.net