Leon

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Leon" wrote in message

Umm I think the point is that if you are able to crawl in and out of a
Corvette you are probably just as capable as the rest of us of walking
from a regular parking spot. ;~)

Yes, but . . . . . That point is just plain flat WRONG. Getting in and
out of a car is far different that walking when you have a heart problem
of COPD and the humidity is 99%. My MIL was agile enough to get in and
out of any car, but her lung cancer would not allow her to walk more than
50 feet. No, the OP was just a narrow minded individual uneducated in the
problems others have in their daily lives. I hope he remains healthy.

I understand your point but some of the vehicles parked in those spots just
seem out of place.