Unquestionably Confused

Leon wrote:
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"George" wrote in message

Though they're always empty when I don't have the mirror hanger, today
they're full. Goes without saying. Most even have a sticker, including
Corvette in front of the exit door.

A CORVETTE??????

LOL. When was the last YOU crawled into of out of a Corvette? I think if
you can do that you may not be as handicapped as your tag indicates.

Exactly! You don't sit in a Corvette, you WEAR it! If you can get into
or out of a Corvette without assistance, you can damn sure walk a few
extra parking spaces.

What really frosts me is the woodenheaded ash-holes (just to get back on
topic) who roll up and park in the handicapped zone, properly displaying
the tag or plate, and stroll into the store while leaving the
handicapped person (obviously so) sitting in the car or van. It's meant
to be a convenience, life-saver for the handicapped person, NOT the
person who happens to be riding with them.