Leon

"Upscale" wrote in message

"Charlie Self" wrote in message

I told my wife about it. She knew, or knew of, the woman. Turns out,
she really was handicapped, unable to read correctly, because her coke
habit kept her awake nights. The Winn Dixie store and the young lady
are both gone now, for the same reason: mismanagement.

That sounds a little off Charlie. Don't know about down in the US, but up
here in Canada, disability parking permits are for the *mobility* impaired
or for those who might have difficulty walking limited distances because
of
certain physical conditions.

LOL. Which bets the question, what is a mobility impaired person doing
shopping in a huge Borg building. Perhaps they should be allowed to drive
through. I never could understand handicap parking in front of Large
stores. The walk from the parking lot to the store is no where near the
walk ahead of them once they get inside.