Upscale

"George" wrote in message

But why contort in and out of a corvette? Certainly not comfortable.

Agreed. I've got a few friends with sports cars and although I know I could
get in them if I really wanted to, it would be a hell of an effort to get
out of them. That's aside from the fact that there would be no room for my
wheelchair anyway, (even if I dissembled it)

One brand of car I've been looking at lately are the smart cars. Doors seem
big enough for me to get in and out and they're low enough to the ground
that I wouldn't have to climb in. I've been considering that kind of
modifications I'd need to get my folding wheelchair in and out.