Gerald Miller

On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 20:14:38 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

The question arises.."which" spare part? Taken to the logical
extreme, one should have at least 1 spare and complete lathe, and then
a spare lathe for the spare lathe, and a spare lathe for the spare
lathe, for the lathe....

This is why I use a 1978 Maytag dishwasher which has been totally
rebuilt over the years, have the same unit from 1989 (purchased for
$10 four years ago) as a spare, and most parts of another one ($1) in
a box out in the shed. I also have the "Maytag Man's" home address in
case I need parts on a Sunday morning.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada