Jim

Default Offset Plumbing For Wider Whirlpool?

I want to install a 32" wide whirlpool to replace a 30" soaker tub.

The existing 30" tub is enclosed on 3 sides within a space in a wall that's
32.5" deep so I have enough width to accommodate a 32" wide whirlpool tub.

The problem is that the plumbing, faucet and drain, is centered on a 30" tub
and I need to center the plumbing on a 32" wide whirlpool tub.

In other words, I have to offset the plumbing by 1". The bathroom is on the
second floor. I have copper water pipes and PVC drain pipes. I have not yet
removed the old tub.

Question: 1. Will the copper water feed and PVC drain pipe "bend" over by 1"
somehow? 2. Are there special fittings to offset the plumbing by 1"? 3. Will
I have to remove/cut-off the existing plumbing from the basement and
re-plumb the PVC drain and the copper water feed all the way up to the
second floor?