Stuart

Default Fitting bathroom suite.

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 21:13:00 +0100, Mark wrote:

snipped

Thanks for the tips. The pedestal however is not one that goes to the
floor it's a "fancy" one that is only half sized so it doesn't reach
the floor - thought it might give the floor a less cluttered and more
roomy feel as I bought the slightly bigger sink as the one in the
showroom wasn't big enough to wash one hand in nevermind anything
else.

So the sink fastens to the wall with two very big
plugs/screws/bolts/washers but the half pedestal I couldn't figure out
what or how it fastens to?

Crappy art below - sink=S pedestal=P wall=W

WSSSSS
WSSSS
WPPP
WPP
WP

Mark S.

I must admit to not reading properly ure original post and didnt se the
"half pedestal" bit altho' Ive not heard of such a thing.
Is it possible that it should be supported by brackets fitted to the
wall.?
Stuart

---------

Remove YOURPANTS before E-mailing Me