Olaf

"JimL" wrote in message
On 13 Jun 2005 15:52:40 GMT, Jim Yanik . wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

I've lost enough money on Ebay, I wouldn't bid a nickel.

All four of my Ebay purchases have been successful.
I have not had a single non-shipment.
Do you check the seller ratings?

I had a guy non ship, but was afraid to leave a negative seller
rating.

You see, when you do that, the seller turn around and makes up some
lie and leaves a negative rating on you.

Ebay lets them do it, so don't ever leave negative ratings on
someone.

I wouldn't hesitate. I once got retaliatory feedback from a ****ty seller.
You can respond to feedback and offer to explain if other ebayers want to
inquire. If you only have negative feedback that is obviously retaliatory it
shows.

And one of the Judge Judy wannabes awarded a defamation settlement against
an ebay buyer who intentionally left false feedback with the intent to
effect future sales of the seller. They can't get too carried away with
false negative feedback.

I did complain to ebay about the retaliatory feedback.... did absolutely NO
good. So I responded to the feedback.