new

All cable TV coax is dissconnected. Only speakers and power.

I am in a basement room. There is no other generators, motors, TV
transmitters, etc, unless its from my neighbor next door. All my breakers in
the house are off except the one dedicated receptical that powers the unit.

Also I did not mention that the buzzing changes intensity during different
times in the day/evening.
"NSM" wrote in message

"new" wrote in message

All breakers on the main service panel are off except dedicated braker to
reciever. Therefore no other appliances etc on. I have no dimmers or
flourescent lights. I plugged it into every outlet but the same results.

Do you have cable TV locally? Sometimes that leaks enough to do this.