CJT

new wrote:
All breakers on the main service panel are off except dedicated braker to
reciever. Therefore no other appliances etc on. I have no dimmers or
flourescent lights. I plugged it into every outlet but the same results.

wrote in message
oups.com...
new:
Light dimmers? Ceiling fan motor speed control ? Flourescent lights
? etc? Power supplies in computer ? TV ? VCR ?
Also.... leave the unit where it is and use a long extension cord and
plug it in another outlet several rooms away.
electricitym
.
.

Is it near a radio or TV transmitter? What about an engine that runs
constantly, like a generator or pump? Does the compass orientation
of the receiver matter?

How are you certain it's not a ground loop? Have you disconnected
all cable TV connections?